- Updated on
- 20 Jun 2022
The italian university is subject to a series of evaluation procedures and quality checks. The key player of this process is the Quality Assurance Committee, formed by professors and students of the course. You can contact them for further information.
Quality Assurance Committee members:
- prof. Luca Bortolussi (program coordinator)
- prof. Nicola Torelli
- prof. Eric Medvet
- prof. Luca Tornatore
- dott.ssa Irene Baravelli (student representative)
- dott. Guglielmo Padula (student representative)
Each year students evaluate the courses. Here you can find the results (this will work only from 2018).
Statistics on emplyoment of graduates from the DSSC program can be found in Almalaurea, of course not before we will have graduated students. But now in Almalaurea you can check the occupational statistics of graduated students from programs of the same class (LM 44 - mathematical and physical modelling in engineering), or of other Data Science programs (though they are new all over Italy).
Advosory board (updated in 2020):
- Helmut Kirchner (Cybertec)
- Andrea Zancola (AcegasApsAmga)
- Federico Urban (Plus Solutions)
- Fabrizio Rovatti (Area Science Park)
- Carlos Kavka (Esteco)
- Fulvio Sbroiavacca (INSIEL)
- Elisabetta Michieli (Confindustria Alto Adriatico)
- Giuseppe Saragò (Wartsila)
- Andrea Pezzotta (Generali SpA)
Finally, if you are interested in the rules of the course, and in other formal documents, here they are:
- Course Manifesto 22/23 (Manifesto degli studi - in italian).
- Course rules 22/23 (Regolamento didattico - in italian)
- SUA (Course description according to Bologna indicators - available from Universitaly - in italian)
- Study Plan 22/23 (Piano degli studi - in italian).