The specialization in Data Science for Life Science focusses on applications of data analytics to problems related to the management and analysis of biological data, particularly in the fields of molecular biology and genomics.
Courses of the specialization
At least 12 CFU at your choice from the following courses:
- Algorithms for Massive Data (6 CFU, II Semester, II Year)
- Computational and Systems Neuroscience (6 CFU, I Semester, II Year)
- Stochastic Modelling and Simulation (6 CFU, II semester, II year)
- Molecular Simulation (6 CFU, I semester, II year)
- Information Retrieval and Data Visualization (6 CFU, I Semester, II Year)